Saturday, June 18

Wedding Day Emotions

Everyone asks me, “How are you feeling?” so I thought I’d answer all of you at once. :)



The wedding day is one of those days that you plan for for what seems like forever, but you don’t really feel like the day will ever actually show up. Waking up and realizing that the day is finally here was crazy. First it made me a little sick to my stomach, then I realized that everyone was right when they said, “It’ll all come together. Don’t you worry.” (Thanks for all the moral support!)



I’m a little bit nervous about minor details like remembering to grab my bouquet before walking out with Joshua or remembering to give Hailey the ring. But other than that, I am beyond excited for this day. Not only do I get to marry the man of my dreams, I get to do it in front of all of our friends and family. I’m so excited to share this day with loved ones, to see people I haven’t seen in a while, to give big hugs all afternoon, to eat cake and candy (YUM!) and most importantly, to become Mrs. Joshua Dryer!



Thank you all for supporting us and loving us and being excited with us as we make this huge step in our lives. I can’t wait to see you in just a matter of hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment