Sunday, March 11

Mini Wallets

Anything that begins with the word "mini," will most likely get the typical [girly], "Awwww...so cute!!" reaction. From me, anyway. I just love miniatures! Like mini candy bars (a lot of them, of course), a mini cheese grater (yes, I have one. It's smaller than my hand!), and even mini Dr. Peppers. 
-- And all of those were food-related...I think I'm hungry. --

Well, today I made my very first, very own, original sewing pattern for this adorable Mini Wallet! I can't take all the credit, though. I got the idea from...yep, you guessed it. Pinterest. I saw a mini wallet, but there was no tutorial, so I decided to figure it out for myself!


 And isn't it adorable?! I'm in love with it! It has it's imperfections, but it was only my first try, so I'm excited to see how the next one turns out! I'd like to make one with a snap closure instead of a button. I DO have snaps on hand, but I couldn't figure out how to attach them (and I was getting slightly frustrated), so I opted for a button. This project is perfect way for using up scraps because it doesn't take much material. Especially if you're like me and you hold on to every single scrap because you "just might need it someday." It's also very simple and quick to make! I just love it.

So that's that! Let me know what you think about it! 

Happy Sunday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment