Thursday, March 22

Two in One

Just wanted to give a quick update! It's been awhile since I've posted on my blog!

Tonight I'm starting two new projects. I'm starting them at the same time because I'm using the same [adorable] fabric for both of them, so it was convenient to cut the fabric at the same time. I loathe fabric-cutting. In fact, someday when my business is booming and I'm filthy rich (in my dreams, of course), I'm going to hire a fabric cutter so I don't have to do it! :) Okay, not really. But it's kinda fun to daydream about.

Anywho! Back to the projects. Wanna see the fabric? Well, I'm gonna show you anyway. Here it is.


Told ya. Adorable.

So the first project is one I've technically already done before. It's a camera strap cover! I'm making this for my sweet, owl-loving, incredible picture-taker (a.k.a. photographer), used-to-be neighbor, Jessica. [You should all check her out on FB! Jessica Clark Designs. She's aaaaaamazing.]

And the second project I'm starting is a passport cover! My mom's sweet friend suggested it to me, and I looked up some tutorials on it, and it is SO easy! I love easy projects! So I'm really excited to see the finished product. 
It'll probably make me want to go back to Africa. :)

I may or may not finish these tonight. Hubs just put homemade chicken pot pie in the oven (Isn't he incredible? I would go hungry if it weren't for him), and I think we're planning on watching the Phineas and Ferb movie tonight (because we're cool like that). So I'll get as much done as I can! Can't wait to show you how they turn out!

I hope you ALL have a fantabulous Thursday evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment