Thursday, August 16

I've Still Got It! | Zipper Pouch


It has been entirely too long since I last sat behind a sewing machine. Between a busy summer and broken machine, I just haven't had a chance in a while. Today, I decided to change that. I'm in Oklahoma visiting my family for the week, so I busted out my mom's old Singer and got to creatin'. 



I chose a rather simple project today because I was limited on my supplies, but it still felt good to craft again! I can't lie. I was a little rusty. And it was hard using a different machine than I'm used to using! But it was still fun, and I'm glad to know I've still got it! :) The tutorial I followed was super simple, so you should definitely give it a try, especially if you're a beginner. I'm not a huge fan of the way the zipper turns out, but it's still a cute little pouch. You can make it in any size for anything you need!


And of course, what better place to take pictures of my creation than on my mom's antique sewing table? I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. 

Thanks for joining me on another sewing adventure! I can't wait to get home and make more! My husband's sweet aunt is giving me her sewing machine, so now I have TWO! And that means I can sew while my machine's in the shop! Yippee!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment