Sunday, May 12

((waves of wisdom))

My corner of the blogosphere has been pretty quiet lately. I don't know how you could have missed it if you follow me on any social media site, but in case you did, I moved to Florida! You can read more about it here.

Obviously, one of the first things we did when we arrived was take a trip to the beach. And I'm delighted to say that we've been three times in the week that we've been here! I'm falling in love with that place very quickly. Every time I've been there, I've felt this overwhelming presence of the Lord. And my mind becomes flooded with all these thoughts and ideas about the beach and how it symbolizes difference aspects of our relationship with God. 

I finally started making some notes in my phone about things I might want to write about. On the way home from the beach a few days ago, I had this idea to do a little "series," if you will, on lessons from the beach. 
I think it's so cool to look past surface level and dig deeper into what God is telling you through his creation. 
So for the next few weeks, I'll be writing about some of the things God put on my heart.



Maybe you can't make a half hour drive to the beach like I can (okay, okay...I'll stop bragging now), but I think the beach can still teach you a few things no matter how many miles separate you.

I hope you'll tag along with me on this journey. You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Bloglovin' so you don't miss out on any Waves of Wisdom. We all need a few of those every once in a while, don't we? :)

lindsay

1 comment:

  1. beautiful, can't wait to hear your thoughts. glad to hear you're enjoying your new home.

    ReplyDelete