Tuesday, January 3

For Sale: Handmade Bird Nest Necklaces

So, I found this adorable necklace on Pinterest and made some for my two sisters and my three best friends for Christmas:




Isn’t it pretty cute? I think so too. The chain is 30 inches long, and the bird nest is about 1-1.5 inches in diameter. (I can make it different for you if you’d like.)


One of my sister’s friends asked if she could buy one from me, and I thought that was a genius idea! So I decided I would see if anyone else would like to buy one! I’m selling them for $8! And if you live out of state, no worries! I can mail it to you! :)


Let me know by Thursday if you’d like me to make one for you! They’d also make a great gift for someone else! You can comment on here, message me on Facebook or Twitter, call or text me…however you’d like to contact me is fine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment