Thursday, January 5

Next Big Thing Is...

I dunno.


My goal is to have one item for sale at a time (and maybe every once in a while I’ll do a repeat for those who miss out). I’m finishing up the last of the bird nest necklaces now (which you can find here), and I’d like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who purchased one! I was only expecting a few people to be interested, but instead I had about 20 orders! How awesome is that?! And let me just tell you, it was a huge blessing for me! So thank you, thank you, thank you!


In hopes that I’ll get the same interest again, I want to start on a new project next week! So I’m asking YOU for ideas! What would you like to see and buy? Now remember, I’m only a beginner, so easy projects are my BFFs. But I’d love to get feedback from you! Comment on this post, comment on my Facebook post or wall, or tweet me! Thanks for being a part of my new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment