Sunday, January 8

Getting Brave



Maybe I should just call this blog “Getting Domestic” because this post isn’t about a craft…it’s about FOOD! I love food. Especially sugary food. :) But this post isn’t about sugary food either! I want to share a recipe I found on Pinterest. It’s ricotta gnocchi, and it looks so easy!



Click on the picture to see the recipe.

I’m taking a brave step and trying it for dinner tonight. I’m going to put it with marinara sauce and angel hair pasta (to make it a little more filling for the man in the house, of course). Let me preface this by telling you that I’m much better at baking than cooking (I usually leave that part to Hubs), and I tend to mess things up when I’m in the kitchen. So hopefully the cooking will go smoothly and the result will taste yummy! 


Secondly, if you’re into cooking and you like to save money (who doesn’t?), then you should really check out this food blog. It’s called “Budget Bytes,” and the author posts tons and tons of great recipes that are super cheap to make. For instance, the ricotta gnocchi costs $2.58 for the entire recipe! That’s $0.65 per serving! I don’t know about you, but it’s pretty impressing to me.


Well, that’s all I have for now. Tell me if you decide to try any of her recipes! I want to hear how they turn out! And wish me luck for tonight! I’ll let you know how it turns out!



No comments:

Post a Comment