Sunday, January 8

DIY Wrap Bracelet

This day has crawled by. Hubs asked me earlier, “Why do I feel like it’s 11 o’clock? Do you think we’re lame?” Haha. We kind of are, but I’m not ashamed. Anyway, after making dinner and watching part of 60 Minutes, I was pretty bored, so I decided to make something. While we were home for Christmas, my mom and I bought the stuff to make these wrap bracelets and never got around to it, so I thought I’d try it tonight. It was somewhat time consuming, but very simple. All it takes is some leather cord, waxed linen cord, a brass ball chain, and a hex nut!



(Excuse the horrible, dark picture of my materials.)

The first one I made was a tiny bit too small, so I had to make another one. But after my second try, it turned out quite nicely! Now I want to go find different colors of leather and waxed linen cord!



If you have a pretty tiny wrist and you want this bracelet, let me know! You can have it! :)


 


And here’s the finished product (that actually fits)! Let me know what you think!

By the way! The gnocchi was a success! If I make it again, I would change a few things, but it wasn’t too bad for my first try! I recommend this nice, warm meal for a cold, lazy night. It was delicious. (Also, I had fun getting my hands sticky and dough-covered!)

No comments:

Post a Comment