Tuesday, February 14

My Wristlet Journey


I’ve been looking forward to this post for a long time! Not that I was ready to be finished with the wristlets, because I LOVED making them, but because I couldn’t wait to show ALL of the wristlets in one post! I still have two or three more to make, but they’ll most likely be repeats of one of these in the picture.


I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’ve made 35 wristlets!!! If you would have told me on the day of my first wristlet post that I would sell 30+ wristlets, I would have laughed in your face (which wouldn’t have been very nice of me)! But seriously! THIRTY-FIVE! I mean, think about it… I just learned to sew at the end of December. I got my first sewing machine less than a month ago. And you all were brave enough to spend money on something I made?! You guys have been so incredibly supportive of me! So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to all of you who purchased a wristlet! I hope you love it and enjoy it! I truly give all the glory to the Lord. That may sound silly, but there is no way this could have happened without His help! I’m loving this fun journey He’s taking me on!


I’m looking forward to my next project, and I hope you are too! Keep your eyes peeled for my next blog post!!


P.S. Which wristlet was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment