Thursday, March 1

Button-Up Laptop Sleeve

It is finished!


I started this laptop sleeve two nights ago, but realized I didn’t have enough batting, so I had to put it on hold. Last night, I got home from church around 9, which is only about an hour from my “bedtime.” But Hubs was out with the guys, so I decided to stay up late (livin’ on the edge!) and conquer this thing! I’m so pleased with the way it turned out! So take a peek at the pictures, and keep reading! Important info below!



It has two straps that button to the front.




My laptop fits so perfectly inside!



Pink polka dots on the inside!!




So there it is! What do you think?!  


If you like it, tell me! And tell me what YOU would want a sleeve for (iPad, Kindle, NOOK, laptop, notebook, etc). I want to get an idea of how many would want to buy one before I decide how I’m going to sell them. I might take orders, and I might just sell them as I make them. We’ll see! Give me your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment