Saturday, May 19

Boxy Bags

Read to the end for info on purchasing a boxy bag!

Woah! It's been a while since I've posted on my blog! It's good to be back! 
Today I went on yet another sewing adventure and attempted the boxy cosmetic bag! I had pinned this tutorial on Pinterest a long time ago, but yesterday I was out doing some fabric shopping and found THE perfect fabric for this project, so I decided it was time.

The first one I made was a little large for my liking, and kind of a weird shape, but I'm sure it could be put to good use. I kinda just guessed at the measurements because I wasn't sure, but it was definitely a learning experience. The next one I made was a much cuter and more practical size. 

Here are a few pictures of the two I have made so far.



I'm slightly obsessed with both of them. I love the fabric I found for the first one, but you know me...I love birds. In fact, I currently have the bird bag up for sale (or it may be sold by now), and I'm already having a hard time parting with it. It's so cute!

Anywho! SEVERAL of you have mentioned wanting to buy a boxy bag, and that is so awesome! If you want to order one, please message me on Facebook. Here's what I'll need to know:
Size: Small $9  or Medium $12 (shipping will be $2.50 for both sizes)
Color/pattern preference
Email address (if you plan to pay online with debit/credit/PayPal)
Shipping address

I appreciate it! This will REALLY help me keep the level of confusion down! 

I am so thrilled and so thankful for all of your support! You guys are seriously awesome! I was just talking to Joshua at dinner tonight about how crazy it is that you people want to buy MY stuff! I mean, I've only been sewing for 4 months! God has truly blessed me!

Okay, I'm done being sappy and mushy-gushy! Thanks again, everyone! Have a happy Saturday night! :)

Linds.

No comments:

Post a Comment