Friday, April 27

Coming [Back] Soon!

I can't believe the semester is coming to an end. This time last year, I was stressing out like crazy, trying to study for finals and plan a wedding at the same time. Now I'm trying to study for finals and keep the house clean at the same time. Oh, how times change so quickly! Our first anniversary is just around the corner, and I feel like it was just yesterday when I was looking over at our precious groomsmen and praying they wouldn't catch on fire in the middle of my 104 degree wedding! Whew! So glad we all survived that!


In less than a week, I'll be a senior. That is, if I pass all of my final exams...but I think I'm safe. :) I'm so excited for the summer to come, not only because school's out, and not only because summer is filled with snocones, sunshine, and swimming. I'm also excited about summer because I'll finally have time to sew again!!! I feel like it's been ages since I've sat down at my machine. I'm really excited to jump back in with some new projects and hopefully create some of my own designs! 


On that note, I'd like to invite all of you to give me some input! Shoot me a message, leave a comment, post a link or picture to my Facebook wall, or contact me in another way to give me some ideas of what YOU would like to see me make and sell this summer! You can also check out my 'sewing adventures' Pinterest board to see some things I've pinned and let me know if you like any of those. 


Thanks to all of you who have supported me in this adventure so far. It's such a great feeling to know there are people who believe in me! And thanks to those of you who will take the time to share your thoughts with me! I look forward to hearing and seeing all of your wonderful ideas! :)


Happy Friday!
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment