Monday, January 7

((Vera Wishlist))

In case you didn't know...Vera Bradley is releasing four new colors and new styles in TWO DAYS! I've been scoping out some of the stuff as much as I can. One my favorite places to find the latest information on Vera is from Oh My Vera. You should check it out if you're a crazy Vera fan like me! :)

My wishlist is currently overtaken by my favorite color, Provencal. I like the Spring 2013 colors coming out on Wednesday, but none of them take #1 in my book. I usually don't like to get more than a couple things of the same color, but I just can't seem to get enough of this one! I already have a laptop sleeve, an iPhone 5 snap on case, and a throw blanket.

So here is my wishlist. It's missing a couple things that don't release until Wednesday like the Kiss 'n Snap Wallet, the Large Laptop Tote, and the Tablet Hipster. I realize I don't need three purses, or two totes...but a girl can dream, right?

So, my fellow Vera girls...what's on your wishlist?
Vera Wishlist



Vera Bradley leather handbag / Vera Bradley tote / Vera Bradley tote


No comments:

Post a Comment