Friday, March 8

coffee date + pit & peak

Before you even click play, you must promise not to judge me.
I recorded this at like...11 o'clock. P.M.!
That's way past my bedtime, people.
I was tired and delirious. And I said 'anyway' like twenty kajillion times.
But I wanted to do a vlog.
So I did.

I'm linking up with Alissa at Rags to Stitches for Coffee Date AND with Allie at Tales of a Twenty Something for Pit and Peak. BAM. It's a two-fer. 
You're welcome.

Okay, now that it's been prefaced...enjoy the randomness!


Want a cute headband like mine??? Snatch one up from Oh, Sweet Joy! HERE.

What spring color or trend are you loving this year??
Are you here from the Pit & Peak link up or from Coffee Date?? Leave a comment below so I can visit YOU!

lindsay

18 comments:

  1. Coming over from Coffee Date...love your headband. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have the headband PLEASE? :)

    Thanks for linking up pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome?! You NEED one! :) Thanks for stoppin' by!

      Delete
  3. You are so cute! That headband looks adorable on you...I think I may need to get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of your mint colored stuff! Today I am wearing mint jeans :) Stopping by from coffee date

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for mint jeans! On the schedule for tomorrow! ;) Thanks for stoppin' by!

      Delete
  5. You are adorable! I love your new shirt and new purse. I may have even went to Target on my lunch break to find the bag. If I DID go, they didn't have it :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh you're sooo cute! love your headband. That Kim Davis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're the sweetest. LONG TIME NO TALK! Not okay!

      Delete
  7. stopping by from Rags to Stitches. Such a cute video, and I love that bag. Now, I'm off to stalk Target and find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stoppin' by!! Good luck! Hope you find it! :)

      Delete
  8. You're adorable-love the video! I also am addicted to mint-it's truly an awesome color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That head band looks so cute on you! Those things just fall off my head sadly. You did a great job on the case!

    ReplyDelete