Sunday, December 28

Nora Sue | one month


Someone tell time to slow down! It's going way too quickly!

On one hand, I feel like she was just born yesterday. I can remember every detail so vividly and miss that day so much. On the other hand, though, it has been the longest month of my life. And as much as I have loved the last month getting to know my baby and learning how to be a mother, I can't say I want to do it over again. It has been the hardest, most challenging, yet most rewarding month of my life. But man, oh man, is it nice to feel normal again. My emotions are no longer on the world's largest roller coaster -- more of just a kiddie-coaster. ;) I've learned and grown so much over the last four weeks, and I'm so thankful for each moment, even the hardest ones.





Back to Nora, who's the real star of the show...





Wow! She has changed so much since she was born! I am absolutely loving all of her facial expressions and learning all of her cues. It feels so good to get in the groove of motherhood and feel like you know your child a little more.



Nora LOVES to look at lights, especially the lights on the Christmas tree, and she loves to snuggle with mommy and daddy. She's a great sleeper and eats a lot! We switched to formula last week, and she's already starting to get a little chunky. That makes this momma happy. :)

 

Since we live in Alaska and are currently only getting about 4 hours of daylight everyday, these photos aren't the greatest. I snapped them with my iPhone when she was in a happy mood. But I think they turned out pretty cute. How couldn't they with such a pretty girl? :) 


And now for an outtake! 


No comments:

Post a Comment