Monday, January 16

Homemade Cheez-its!

I LOVE Cheez-its. Seriously. They’re so tasty and addicting! Well, today I was making our dinner menu for the next two weeks, so I decided to look through my “there’s a party in my tummy” board for some recipes. I ran across a recipe for homemade cheez-its that I pinned a long time ago! I looked at the recipe and realized I had all the ingredients, so I decided to ditch the menu planning and go bake!

And let me just tell you…they are UH-MAZING! I’m serious! If you like cheese, you need to try these! They’re SO easy, too! All you do is throw the ingredients in a food processor (which we got as a wedding gift and this was its first time to be used) and watch the dough form! It took me about 5 minutes to throw it all together, 5 minutes to cut them out and put them on the baking stone, and 13 minutes to bake! You couldn’t ask for an easier recipe!


I cut the recipe in half because I wasn’t sure how they’d turn out, and it made about this many minus the few that I had already eaten before I took the picture. I’m a little impatient when it comes to the “cooling” process. Which usually results in a burnt tongue.



Oh, and don’t judge my inability to make a square. It’s harder than you think. Or maybe I’m just weird.


Enough about me! The crackers…you need to try them. They’re soft, a little crunchy, very cheesy, and super delicious! What a great, easy snack! 



Do it! Now! 


Oh, and here’s the recipe. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment