Tuesday, January 3

I hate throwing Christmas cards away, especially when they’re photo cards. The only problem is I never know what to do with them. They usually get shoved in a random drawer or tub. I found this idea on Pinterest (of course) and knew it would be perfect! I made this book using a cereal box, wrapping paper, a few stickers, and some twine! It took me less than 30 minutes, and I had all the materials I needed on hand! Perfect!!



All I did was cut the front and back out of the cereal box (you could use any cardboard you have on hand) and covered them with some cute wrapping paper. Then, I used letter stickers to decorate the front. (I kept it very simple, mainly because I was anxious to get it finished.) To finish up, I punched holes in the cardboard and all the cards and tied them all together with twine! See how easy that was?!

No comments:

Post a Comment